MOTOR CONTROL UNIT
The central unit can be mounted on the towers base or placed inside the shack.
Rotator Genius can be used to power:
- Low Range motors from from 12V to 48V with up to 15A of current.
- High Range motors single phase from 110V to 220V AC.
- High Range three phase motors from 110V to 380V AC.
A single Rotator Genius can control two separate motors.
The sensor uses a magnetic compass to read azimuth. This insures you will never have problems with pulse, pot meter sensors, broken indicators or innacurate readings.
Housed in a waterproof box for tower or boom mounting.
Accuracy within 1 degree. No need for initial calibration.
User programmable true north and magnetic north correction.
A single Rotator Genius can control two separate sensors.
Controlled from a computer or mobile device. The user interface is intuitive and can be setup for internet remote control.
Will be integraded with FlexRadio SDR and the Mestro front panel in a future software update.
Motor control unit is compatable with most rotators on the market.
DIP switches on the device are used to configure:
- AC or DC motors.
- Output voltage is configurable in 25% steps of the input voltage. (25%, 50%, 75% or 100%)
- Low or High Range motors.
- Slow Start or Break motors.
- Single or Three Phase motors.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Rotator Genius is now supported and can be controlled by N4PY software. Communcation is performed using a TCP/IP connection insuring maximum stabillity and reliability. The documentation is available in the application help files.